Airbus A350 ‘Very Challenging’ on Timescale, GKN SaysAndrea Rothman
Airbus SAS’s wide-body A350 aircraft, which the manufacturer has said will enter service in the first half of 2014, is “challenging” technically and from its proposed timescale, supplier GKN Plc said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’