Rehab in the Hamptons: Where Wall Streeters Sober UpBy
When a Wall Street exec decides it’s time to kick his costly coke habit or address his depression, there’s no need to fly to starlet-studded celebrity rehab facilities in Malibu or Palm Beach for high-end treatment. Sobriety, amid such bourgeois comforts as a heated pool or a yoga instructor, can be found a short drive east at The Dunes East Hampton, a luxury rehab facility that opened in December 2010. Recovery is hard, no matter how rich you are. So take away the oxycodone, but at least leave the quail eggs and yoga classes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts