Olympus Nominates New Board With Chairman Linked to CreditorMariko Yasu
Olympus Corp. proposed an 11-member board to replace President Shuichi Takayama and other directors following the Japanese camera maker’s admission of a 13-year cover-up of investment losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day