Morgan Stanley Trading Units Had Losses on 64 Days in ’11Michael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley, owner of the world’s biggest brokerage, lost money in its trading businesses on 64 days last year, up from 38 days in 2010 and the most since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations