Gillard Clears Legacy of Doubt in Australia VictoryJason Scott and Michael Heath
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard’s re-election as leader of the ruling Labor party may defuse public unease over how she came to power, giving greater scope to build voter support ahead of elections due next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap