Erdogan Promise Hit by $15 Billion Finance Delays: Turkey CreditLouise Meeson
Eight months after Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan won an election landslide vowing to build roads, bridges and power plants, his plans are threatened by a financing shortfall of at least $15 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses