‘Aida’ Gets Spinster, No Elephants in Ruinous Staging: Review
After the exotic character names “Amneris” and “Amonasro” listed in the program for Verdi’s opera “Aida,” it’s odd to see a character called “Amelia Edwards.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting