Gemalto Plans to Introduce Smart Chip for Mobile PaymentMarie Mawad
Gemalto NV, inventor of the smart chip used in bank and phone cards, will introduce a card tested by Mastercard Inc., Visa Inc. and American Express Co. to get more mobile operators on board with wireless payment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets