Thanks to Consumerization, It's IPO Season in AnalyticsDerrick Harris
At some indeterminate time, very possibly this year, business intelligence (BI) favorite Tableau Software will file for its initial public offering. It continued laying the groundwork for the move on Thursday, Feb. 23, by announcing accounting and finance specialist Brooke Seawell as the company’s newest board member. When Tableau does file, it will be in good company along with others that were smart enough to ride the twin waves of consumerization and big data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing