Summary of Reported EPS for Fourth Quarter of ’11 for S&P/TSXWendy Soong
The following are the cumulative earnings per share results for the fourth quarter of 2011 for companies in the S&P/Toronto. The earnings included in the fourth quarter is based on companies announced quarter ended date in the period of November to February and were as of index members on December 30 (the last day of the quarter).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances