Sprint Is Said to Abandon Plans to Buy MetroPCS for $8 BillionSerena Saitto and Olga Kharif
Sprint Nextel Corp. abandoned plans to buy MetroPCS Communications Inc., two people with knowledge of the matter said, walking away from a deal that might have helped the mobile-phone carrier vie with Verizon Wireless and AT&T Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards