European Stocks Climb as Telecom Italia, Eiffage AdvanceSarah Jones
European stocks climbed, snapping a three-day drop for the Stoxx Europe 600 Index, as companies from Telecom Italia SpA to Eiffage SA said they will cut their debt in 2012 and house sales in the U.S. beat economists’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing