Apple to Elect Board by Majority After Investor PressurePeter Burrows and Adam Satariano
Apple Inc., bowing to pressure from the California Public Employees’ Retirement System and other shareholders, agreed to start electing its directors by majority votes rather than a plurality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts