Why Debit-Card Overdraft Fees Are Under Scrutiny AgainBy
Today the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said it is going to take a look at debit-card overdraft fees. If it feels like deja vu, it kinda is. It’s been a year and a half since new rules changed how banks can charge for overdrafts, but the fees definitely haven’t gone away. Let us explain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States