Petrus Vies With Ausone as Wine Sales Move to CaliforniaGuy Collins and Scott Reyburn
The most expensive Pomerol producers Chateau Petrus and Le Pin are competing with Bordeaux first-growth Chateau Lafite-Rothschild, Saint-Emilion estate Chateau Ausone and top Burgundies at sales worth as much as $11 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day