Japan Stocks Rise as Yen Fall Versus Dollar Lifts ToyotaNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks rose, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average hitting a six-month high, led by carmakers including Toyota Motor Corp. Shares extended earlier gains as the yen slid to 80 against the dollar for the first time since Aug. 4.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day