Chu, Allison to Appear at Senate Hearing on Energy LoansJim Snyder
Energy Secretary Steven Chu will appear before a U.S. Senate committee next month to discuss an Obama administration-ordered analysis of his agency’s clean-energy loan program, which gave money to failed Solyndra LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill