BP, Anadarko Liable for Violating Pollution Law, Judge SaysMargaret Cronin Fisk and Allen Johnson Jr.
BP Plc and Anadarko Petroleum Corp. are liable for Clean Water Act violations, a judge ruled, allowing the U.S. to seek fines of as much as $1,100 per barrel of oil spilled in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans