Wal-Mart Profit Trails Estimates as Low Prices Hurt MarginsDavid Welch
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, reported fourth-quarter profit that trailed analysts’ estimates as an emphasis on low prices hurt margins. The shares tumbled the most in six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020