U.K. Stocks Fall From a Seven-Month High; Tullow RetreatsNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks dropped as investors speculated that Greece will remain stricken by debt even after the euro area’s finance ministers agreed to bail out the Mediterranean nation for a second time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt