Kinder Morgan Nears Decision on $3.8 Billion Canadian PipeMike Lee
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP, the second-biggest U.S. pipeline operator, said it will decide by the end of March whether to move ahead with a $3.8 billion expansion of its Trans Mountain oil-sands pipeline after receiving ample interest from shippers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts