Iran to Develop Three Oil Fields With Local Group, Press TV SaysLadane Nasseri
Iran signed a contract valued at $800 million with an Iranian group to develop the Kouhmond, Boushkan and Kouhkaki oil fields, the state-run Press TV news channel reported, citing Deputy Oil Minister Ahmad Qalebani.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig