Health-Care Argument Extended to Six Hours at U.S. High CourtGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court extended next month’s argument over President Barack Obama’s health-care law to six hours, adding 30 minutes to what was already the longest session in decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing