Paramount Pictures Sues Puzo Estate to Block ‘Godfather’ SequelBob Van Voris and Don Jeffrey
Paramount Pictures Corp. sued Anthony Puzo, the son and executor of the estate of author Mario Puzo, to prevent the publication of a new sequel novel to “The Godfather,” saying it wasn’t authorized.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing