Forest, Almirall’s Drug Raises Safety Question, FDA SaysDrew Armstrong and Anna Edney
Forest Laboratories Inc. and Almirall SA’s experimental drug to treat breathing complications tied to a common lung disease may be linked to more instances of cardiovascular deaths at higher doses, U.S. regulators said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States