Draghi Maintains His Silence on ECB’s Role in Greek BailoutMatthew Brockett
Mario Draghi exited marathon talks in Brussels today without commenting on the European Central Bank’s role in a bailout for Greece, leaving it for finance chiefs to announce that ECB profits from Greek bond holdings will be funneled back to the debt-strapped nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing