Ex-Credit Agricole Banker Uses Whistle-Blower Rule in SuitKit Chellel
A senior investment banker at Credit Agricole SA sued the French lender for millions of pounds, claiming he missed out on bonuses and was dismissed for reporting colleagues under whistle-blowing rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster