BofA’s Stock Still Cheap After 44% Rally, Brown Says: Tom KeeneLaura Marcinek and Tom Keene
Thomas Brown, chief executive officer of Second Curve Capital LLC, said it’s not too late to purchase shares of Bank of America Corp. and other lenders after U.S. financial-industry stocks rallied this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap