Siemens Sells Power Machines Blocking Stake, Kommersant ReportsMarina Sysoyeva
Siemens AG sold a blocking stake in OAO Power Machines, Russian billionaire Alexey Mordashov’s turbine producer, for no more than $280 million, below the market price, Kommersant reported today, citing an unidentified person familiar with the terms of the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards