Gazprom Reports Progress in Talks to Supply Through North KoreaStephen Bierman
OAO Gazprom, Russia’s natural gas exporter, said it made progress in talks to supply Korea Gas Corp. through a pipeline across North Korea, the Moscow-based company said today in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant