Rexam to Get Up to 350 Million Pounds From Unit Sale, Times SaysKatie Linsell
Rexam Plc, a maker of drinks cans and packaging materials, is likely to announce the sale of its plastics division this week, the Sunday Times reported, citing analysts.
Rexam may get as much as 350 million pounds ($554 million) from the sale, according to research by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Erases Losses as Impact of Trump Tweet on High Price Fizzles
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30