Utah Immigration Laws Must Be Blocked, U.S. Tell JudgeAndrew Harris and Shelley Osterloh
A Utah law requiring police to verify the immigration status of people arrested on felony charges violates the U.S. Constitution and must be blocked, lawyers for the federal government said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders