Shell Moves Closer to Alaska Wells With Plan ApprovalKatarzyna Klimasinska
Royal Dutch Shell Plc won U.S. approval for its oil-spill response plan in the Chukchi Sea, bringing the company closer to drilling off the north coast of Alaska after a five years of preparation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day