Japan Stocks Rise as Yen Hits 4-Month Low; U.S. Data ImprovesNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks rose after the yen fell to a four-month low as investment banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. projected the currency will continue to slide, and U.S. economic reports beat expectations, boosting the outlook for exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations