Andy Warhol’s Fontana Painting Boosts $9 Million London AuctionScott Reyburn
A Lucio Fontana “slashed” canvas formerly owned by Andy Warhol was the top seller in an auction that raised $9 million as trademark works by contemporary artists continued to attract collectors and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner