A LinkedIn Master Class From BuzzMedia’s Tyler GoldmanRoger Bennett
According to Tyler Goldman, you’re not making the best of LinkedIn. The social network for working professionals may claim over 150 million users, but few are as dedicated as Goldman. By day, the 45-year-old Los Angeleno is founder and chief executive of BuzzMedia, the largest digital publisher of pop culture content in the U.S., overseeing a slew of gossipy websites such as Buzznet, Celebuzz, Go Fug Yourself, and KimKardashian.com (the reality TV star’s official website). By night, Goldman invests his energy in an unusual pastime: building a LinkedIn profile so voluminous and so detailed—listing more than 200 interests—it has become a cult phenomenon among digital cognoscenti.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's