Health-Care Law May Mean Other Buying Mandates, Clement SaysGreg Stohr
A Supreme Court decision upholding President Barack Obama’s health-care law, which compels people to buy medical insurance, would give Congress the power to make Americans purchase any other product, said lawyers challenging the measure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks