Nvidia Falls as Forecast Trails Estimates: San Francisco MoverIan King
Nvidia Corp., a maker of graphics processors, fell the most in more than three months after its first-quarter sales forecast missed estimates, providing more evidence that hard-disk shortages are cutting into personal-computer production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy