China’s Fu Baoshi Dealt With Boozing, Despots: Lance Esplund
“Chinese Art in an Age of Revolution: Fu Baoshi (1904-1965),” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, is the first comprehensive survey held outside Asia of the landscape painter, art historian and translator Fu Baoshi, who is revered as the Van Gogh or Monet of his native China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing