U.S. Stocks, Euro Fall on Greece Concern as Oil Gains on IranRita Nazareth and Allison Bennett
U.S. stocks and the euro fell as concern grew that Greece was moving closer to default and Federal Reserve minutes showed policy makers were divided on buying more assets. Oil led gains in commodities on reports that Iran halted shipments to Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards