Yahoo Drops After Report Says Asia Asset Talks Hit ImpasseBrian Womack
Yahoo! Inc., the largest U.S. Web portal, tumbled as much as 7.4 percent following a report that the talks concerning a possible sale of its Asian assets have hit an impasse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner