Sub-Sahara Africa Stocks: Air Mauritius, First Bank of NigeriaChris Kay
Mauritius’s SEMDEX Index fell for a fourth day, retreating 0.5 percent to 1,815.03, the lowest close since October 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’