Paulson Files to Approach Hartford Holders About BreakupAndrew Frye
Billionaire John Paulson, who controls an 8.4 percent stake in Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., filed a document with regulators so he can approach other investors about his plan to break up the insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing