Wachovia Settles Normandy Hill’s Le-Nature’s Suit Over LoanChris Dolmetsch
Wells Fargo & Co.’s Wachovia Capital Markets LLC settled investor claims that it failed to disclose signs of fraud at Le-Nature’s Inc. as it arranged a $285 million loan before the drink maker’s bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards