Malaysia to Sell Up to $9.9 Billion Islamic Bonds for Mass RailElffie Chew
Malaysia aims to raise as much as 30 billion ringgit ($9.9 billion) through an Islamic bond program to fund construction of a mass railway in the Southeast Asian nation’s capital, the project’s manager said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day