L’Oreal ‘Pink Petal’ Tops List of 400 Lipsticks Containing LeadAnna Edney
Four hundred types of lipstick from brands such as L’Oreal SA and The Procter & Gamble Co. contain trace amounts of lead, according to U.S. regulators who are evaluating whether to recommend an acceptable limit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations