Geithner Says ‘Modest’ Tax Increases Better Than Deeper CutsRichard Rubin and Ian Katz
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner endorsed the “modest” tax increases proposed by President Barack Obama and opposed by congressional Republicans, saying they would be preferable to spending cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis