Financial Markets Specialist Buch Joins Merkel Advisers, SZ SaysStefan Nicola
Claudia-Maria Buch, a professor at Tuebingen University and specialist on financial markets, will join German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s council of economic advisers, Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans