Cutting Off Egypt Aid Would Be Mistake, General Dempsey SaysRoxana Tiron
The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, U.S. Army General Martin Dempsey, urged senators not to cut off aid to the Egyptian military in the current “crisis” involving Americans working for pro-democracy groups in Egypt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing