Oil Rises to Three-Week High as Iran Threat Counters Europe DebtGrant Smith and Ben Sharples
Oil rose to its highest in more than three weeks in New York, reversing earlier declines as concern that tensions with Iran may hinder Middle East exports outweighed debt downgrades for six European nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day